2.28.2009

Mission Crue: The Details

Hey ESF Crue!

I'm posting on behalf of our wonderful Mission Crue. We just got back from the Mission district and had a lot of fun checking things out. Here are some pictures documenting what we found. Check out the video at the bottom for your instructions on where to meet. See you Wednesday!

P.S. Note the picture of the car crashed into the Wells Fargo Bank. This is what we witnessed on our way back to the car on Mission Street. We heard some street talk about what happened, but it was a pretty gruesome story and didn't want to share it until it hit the press.




















6 comments:

  1. OK!!It's west of Treat St. After ALL those takes I should get it right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSssssssss! Did you say Taqueria Vallarta?? WOO-HOO! Hilarious video.

    Whoa, my bf was walking down Mission about two months ago and saw the same exact thing happen, with a car crashing into a place of commerce...what's the deal??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope the night involves some salsa dancing with those moves...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how my name comes up as traveling cowgirl... and 'travelling' isn't even spelled right! I should prob fix that one. sorry to blow up your blog with pointless comments.... but great video... cant wait to see ya'll tonight!

    ReplyDelete